We won’t be able to speak to your embassy directly, but if you need a visa to travel to Canada for Collision, we can offer you a confirmation letter to assist with the process. Once you’ve purchased a ticket, you will be able to log into your attendee profile.
Follow the steps below to retrieve your confirmation letter. Please note that each attendee must request their own confirmation letter.
- Visit your attendee profile at my.collisionconf.com.
- Enter your ticket reference. You’ll find it in your confirmation email in the format ABCD-1.
- Click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the page. A drop-down menu will appear with the option to “Request invitation letter”.
- Once you’ve clicked, you will be asked to provide your information, which will be verified by our system after you submit. ***Please ensure you provide the correct information, as you can only apply once***
- Once your information has been verified your confirmation letter will be emailed to you as a PDF.
Things to note:
- We are more than happy to provide you with a confirmation letter, but unfortunately, we cannot assist with individual applications or rejected applications.
- We would advise applying for your Canadian visa to travel to Collision with plenty of time to give your embassy time to process the application. We cannot offer refunds in the case of a rejected visa application unless it is requested within the 14 days cooling off period, as specified in our terms and conditions.
- You can only apply for your own confirmation letter. If you have purchased a ticket package, each ticket holder must log into their own attendee profile with their personal ticket reference and request a confirmation letter.