To register for Collision, you will need to download the CollisionConf app.
1) Make sure you download the CollisionConf app on your device, and please ensure that you’re logged in to your profile before reaching registration. You will need your unique Registration QR code open on the app to register for the event.
If you are having problems locating this, scroll down to the end of this article and we’ll show how you can find it.
2) Ensure you have a valid photo ID with you.
The IDs we accept are valid passports, driver’s licences and government-issued national identity cards featuring an image of the ticket holder.
We do not accept credit cards as a form of ID.
3) Locate Hall H in Ernest N Morial Convention Center. You can check the venue map on the CollisionConf app for directions. The hours that registration is open are listed below.
4) Join the correct attendee type queue. Don’t worry, our dedicated volunteers will be on-hand to help with this.
5) Have your photo ID and Registration QR code ready for the Collision team to register you for the event.
6) Enjoy the event!
Avoid the Queues
Attend pre-registration for all attendee types in Hall H in Ernest N Morial Convention Center. Pre-registration is open from 12pm-10pm on Monday, May 1. You will not be able to register at our Night Summit events during Collision, so please ensure you head to the venue to register before attending.
Registration During the Event
Can’t make it on Monday, May 1? No worries, registration will be open on all days of Collision. You can see the hours that registration will be open on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday below.
Tuesday, May 2 | 8am-5pm | Hall H in Ernest N Morial Convention Center
Wednesday, May 3 | 8am-5pm | Hall H in Ernest N Morial Convention Center
Thursday, May 4 | 8am-3pm | Hall H in Ernest N Morial Convention Center
Using the App
Having any issues or questions regarding registering at the event?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.